EVERFLASHING IS THE LAST DECK FLASHING YOU WILL EVER NEED!
Everflashing was developed to greatly reduce the possibility of water intrusion. It has been ranked #34 in Building Products Magazine’s “Top 100” decking products for 2010". When used as part of a complete deck flashing system, Everflashing’s perimeter flashing is designed to allow decking products to expand and contract, while maintaining a clean, finished perimeter edge. Available in 1 1/2" or 2 1/8" profiles in G185 galvanized for use with treated lumber, color matched aluminum for MicroPro or L3 Lumber or stainless steel for salt water applications.
Contact us for more information on Everflashing when you begin your next deck project.
Importance of Everflashing
- Failure of the house to ledger connections accounts for 90% of all deck failures
- Most of those failures are due to lack of proper flashing
- Water intrusion leads to dry rot, connector corrosion, mold and ultimately ledger failure
- The joint between the deck and house should always be protected from water intrusion
- Deck collapses are increasing at an average rate of 20% per year causing injuries or death